Wednesday, March 12, 2014

##Hashtag Sounds Like Hashbrown####

Okay..here is the thing that is bugging me more than anything else right now..
Well, not as much as the frown lines between my eyes (but I can't afford Botox until summer)..
It's the effing HASHTAG..is that how you even SPELL IT??
Here is the symbol:  #
Here is what people do with it:
#bestomeletonearth
#eggsarelife
#bestrunofmylife
#runningislife
#bestbabyintheworld
#babyislife
Oh eff me..

Suddenly if you put this # in front of a phrase and runalloftheletterstogether you are some sort of  inspirational genius.

You know what?
Here's what I want to see:
#justcuredcancer
#nomoretype1diabetes

Until then, how about this?
Let's go back to what # used to mean

Tonight's homework:
Page # 243:  # 1-50
Bet my hashtags would come true a lot faster.........

#shejustmightberight

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You don't need botox.