Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Keegan had a bad morning. He was teary and said he'd dreamed that his dad was a ghost.
Oh great. That's all we need in our lives, Will the ghost.
He would be a TERRIBLE ghost. I know he'd be moving stuff in the house all the time and playing with the thermostat and a heap of other sneaky stuff.
Let's just keep Will in person.
There are times when Keegan is very poky about his pokes.
I have never seen a boy come up with more reasons to "wait".
"Where are my blankets? I need my blankets first. Wait. I just want to shake my arm a little more. Wait. Where are my blankets?  Wait. I have to go potty. Wait. Let me turn on Ninjago. Wait. Let me pause Ninjago..."
You get the picture.
I do NOT blame him one bit.  And I try to be patient with him because I am just thankful that I can do the pens and checks without any problem now.
It's stressful when it's time to eat because I have so many things to organize and so I know he probably feels my "hurry". I am praying for patience. We have all the time in the world right now, and that's a blessing.
A lady at Target told me I had the cutest belly. What a nice woman.  It's the only time in my life when someone can say that and they won't get punched.
Keegan has had diabetes for a week. Is it really only a week?
Unbelievable.  I am thankful that God has given us the ability to adapt.
Well, it's off to Doctor Heegaard..Oh that guy, I can only imagine what he's up to today...
More later.

1 comment:

cLt said...

Would he come with Ghost Koi Fish as well?