Thursday, July 26, 2007

Bad News

So a lady left her baby in the car while she went shopping at Target yesterday on the hottest day of the year.
I am assuming she did not leave the air conditioning on or ask the baby if this was okay with him/her because the police busted out the window, rescued the baby, and arrested the mom.
Are you kidding me?
Did she actually think this was okay?
What went through her mind: "Oh I'm just running in for some paper towels..it will only be a second."
ANYONE knows that when you go to Target it is a least an hour worth of shopping. NO ONE just runs into Target for a quick second.
If I were that baby, I would divorce that mother. I would. I would just pack up my crib, my Baby Einstein toys and say, "It is obvious you have no respect for me. I am moving on. I am going to find someone who will truly appreciate the beautiful baby I am."

In other news, the TSA is concerned that terrorists may be "testing" the waters for more terrorist attacks because they have found "bomb-like" devices in cheese.
Are you kidding me? Do you know where they found these? I will give you one guess. Go ahead. Guess.
MILWAUKEE.
SOMEONE is getting married in two months in WISCONSIN..and there are WEDDING GUESTS flying into Wisconsin. For some, it will be there first trip there. This includes my father.
Now on top of relish trays, mules and praying that Will actually shows up to marry me with how freakish I can get, I have to worry that my father's plane might be hijacked by cheese-toting terrorists.

Look, there is a lot of crap in the news lately. Even Lindsay Lohan is "back on the blow" Oh who cares, I say? Just let her drug it up and stop worrying about her.. She obviously likes drugs more than being sober. I knew a guy like that once. He ruined his whole life. Just LET her..

ANYWAY, I have decided that I am sticking to Bravo TV and Baby Einstein videos instead of the news, especially because the BEST story this morning was a cat that curls up next to patients at an old folk's home hours before they die..the cat has been right like 20 times, so now the staff starts calling the old people's families when the cat picks the person...GOD!
Last night Sylvester slept RIGHT next to me..ARE YOU KIDDING ME? That's it..from now on the cats sleep outside..

Keegan and I have to go Walmart today. I have already told him that he can drive and if he wants me to wait in the car while he goes in to get the groceries, I will completely understand after that disturbing story...I am a GOOD MOTHER..

No comments: