Sunday, November 18, 2012

Sunday! Sunday! Sunday!

I love attending church with Will because there is ALWAYS something.
Today it was a baptism and he leaned over and whispered "That's a soft-sided hot tub up there.  Feel pretty good on your tummy, huh?"
 I kept wondering if I could just "soak" in it between services.
Who would mind?  I'm already baptized. It's not like it'd be a heathen sitting in it.
Maren was very stiff-lipped after nursery today. "Girl took my pretty."
She was clinging to one of her barrettes and the other was nowhere to be found, so I am guessing another little girl liked it and yanked it out.
Maren looks like a fine-haired sheep dog right now if we don't get her bangs out of her eyes. After Will's "super bang cut" (NOT) we are trying to grow her hair out.
She has not been blessed with lush locks, so I am hoping the extra bang hair will help.
And I also feel like we donated to church today if some little girl got her barrette.
Will couldn't find his Argosy coffee mug all week and he blamed me until he saw it sitting on top of the coat shelf across from Sonday School.
"Hmm..look at that."
"Well, it's good advertising."
Yes, and it's also nice to know that people don't steal half-full thermal coffee mugs during the week.
We picked a great a great church! Score for the Williams!

Keegan and Will have gone to the grocery store because the thought of of pushing a cart in Cub makes me want to retch.
I would make it to aisle 2, frozen foods, and have to stop and all we'd have in the cart would be six kinds of cheese and 41 frozen dinners. So it's better he went.
I think. Until I see what they bought. He has a way of sneaking weird stuffed pastries and "kid's cereal" into the basket.
He is the only 36 year old man I know who eats Captain Crunch.
But I'm not going to lie, I like it too.

It's time to get rid of the gynormous pumpkin on our front stoop. The one he brought home on the passenger side of the car. All buckled in. Sigh......
It's starting to look a little gray.
Maren will be really sad because every day when she arrives home from daycare she says:  Mom! Look at the big pumpkin! Almost like she's forgotten we had it....and it's a brand new surprise.
I suggest that we put it in Ernesto's yard because no one is living there right now and it would take up the space where his pool used to be.
I also think we should take it next door to Dustin and Amber's and leave it on THEIR front stoop just to see if we get a reaction.
We kind of have two totally different personalities. Will and I are always joking, and they. don't. really. joke. about. much................................
I would have Will do it, but I am afraid they will think we're serious about giving it to them and then there will be the awkward "thank you's" and weird glances because they don't particularly find us funny, even though I think we are the most hilarious neighbors anyone could wish for..........besides Ernesto.

Ok, I put Maren Vada down for an early nap, and I am going to go sleep. I am like a big fat pregnant badger. I could sleep all the time. And when I'm not sleeping, I could growl and eat. Really. Growl and eat. That's about all I do right now.


No comments: